Thursday, December 18, 2014

Too Much love for Words

The first week of December was vacation time! And can I be honest and say, I cried the night before leaving haha. I'm sure it was just a bunch of emotions running through my body but oh man was I excited. The week was full of family, food, and just good old times. Seeing everyone was incredible. I can't even describe it all adequately but I'm so beyond blessed by the ones I have back home. And I'll never forget it, even while I'm so far away for so long. 
The wedding was beautiful, the house where we stayed, incredible, and the love I felt, overwhelming-in a good way. My family gave me Christmas early and we just lived each and every moment to the fullest. I find myself without words here so I'll just post some pictures to show my beautiful family and I together for the first time in too long. 






And while everything being so perfect made it hard to go back, it also made it that much easier. Because I know they're always there, loving me and supporting me through all my crazy shenanigans. 
I miss you all.





No comments:

Post a Comment