Friday, December 20, 2013

Nunca Te Olvidaré

One more thing. Fredito? The one I spoke of 100X and saved me on countless occasions of emotional breakdowns, or taking care of my house and Diego twice, or simply taking me to fill my empty gas tank so I could have cup of coffee? This is him:


And typical us:


He will never see this but deserves his own page. I will always be grateful to him and for proving that not all Dominican men aren't to be trusted. I cried countless times in front of him, trying my best to explain in broken, stuffy Spanish why and he (almost) always said what I needed to hear. Or loved and laughed at my silliness but never thought I was a weird American (well, maybe he did). Was always there to teach me something about the culture that flew over my head. Or simply provided company when I didn't even know I needed it most. And neither did he. 
Abrazos y amor. Te extrañaré pero nunca te olvidaré.


No comments:

Post a Comment