Saturday, August 24, 2013

It's No Wonder!

August 24, 2013. Well it's no wonder I was sick all the time (not ALL the time, no. But frequently) in the states! I just learned all of the things I'm supposed to and not supposed to do when sick!

So to save my dearest friends and family from back home from the ignorance that exists when it comes to your health, here is that very list-with mostly don'ts. You're welcome :D

1. Don't drink water-Only rum and lemon.
2. Lemon with onion somehow made into tea is the only thing to drink.
3. Don't sleep-too much is bad.
4. Don't go outside for fresh air-and the higher up you go, the worse it is. So don't go on the roof to star gaze.
5. Don't wash clothes-soap and chlorine will make you worse.
6. Don't get wet (I just so happened to get wet from the rain a few days ago which is what brought this on according to all my neighbors)
7. If you have a fever, don't put anything on you that is cold-opposite temps is a bad thing.
8. Don't blow your nose (even if you can't breathe).
9. Don't wet your hair when you have a fever.
10. Don't talk on the phone. 
11. Try not to think too much.
12. Keep laughing to a minimum.

I think I've got them all but I'm sure there's more! I'll let you know as soon as I find them out :)

1 comment:

  1. I literally do the opposite of everything on this list...

    ReplyDelete