Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Just a Classroom Update

August 20, 2013. 

Just some updated photos for ya :) and for if I even have time to do these things, I'll describe what they're for.



"Hacer Ahora" will be for the kids to do as they come into class since they arrive at different times and breakfast is being served and eaten and it's chaos. So while they arrive and eat, there will always be 3 things to do with the last always being to read.
To the left of the board it says, "Prometemos" which means, "We promise." This will be the rules that we will come up with together as a class. And the kiddos will sign the bottom of it as a promise to follow them.
"Las Palabras de Amor" because it seems as though "Por favor" "Gracias" "Buen día" "Permiso" etc are almost non-existent here... And I'm gonna bring them back.
My little robot man in the corner of the board is my classroom management strategy (for now...). Each day the kids succeed and behave, a star will be colored in. Once we reach the tenth star, we will have free time for the entire rest of the day after recess.


Reading corner.


Not sure how this one is gonna go but these are my classroom jobs. There's tape next to each one so I will write their names beside a job in dry/erase marker and change them weekly.


Self explanatory, I think :). Though in Spanish...


"Thank you for coming!" Because here, that needs to be said...

Buenas noches.






No comments:

Post a Comment