Sunday, August 4, 2013

¡MIRA!

August 4, 2013. 


MY HOUSE! With a little bit of a lawn!!


From the front door to the back. Not sure if that furniture is gonna stay but I hope so!! (Definitely not the moto though)


El baño! It's huge and INSIDE! And that tank for water is soooo helpful. That would have been so expensive. Definitely getting rid of that woman though...


The bedroom in front which is gonna be my "Sala de Tarea" for the kiddos in school :)

And the other two bedrooms were taken by Lili (like all these) and didn't turn out so well so I'm not gonna post them. They're smaller but perfect. Already said I wanted a plug in the one room and Dulce put someone in charge of that lol 

But here:


I don't know if you can tell but I'm REALLY EXCITED!! :D haha And sweaty... But don't judge me. It was really hot today and I was with the pastor for his adult literacy class and he made me teach on the spot. So it was stuffy in the school and I was sweating from nerves... Thanks Eduardo.

Okay so let's discuss something. My current rent for one bedroom with a family which covers food and such is $6,000RD monthly. That calculates to be about $146US. 
Now. An entire house with three bedrooms, bathroom, living room, kitchen, and gorgeous view of the rice patties (which I will get a photo of eventually)  is $1,500RD. That comes out to be $36US a month...

And that's all I have to say :)
Buenos noches.




No comments:

Post a Comment