Sunday, January 19, 2014

Different Things.

Real quick.

Things I'm doing differently here and loving:
1. Talking better Spanish (and obviously losing English). 
2. Being myself.
3. Quitaring la vergüenza and being accepted for it (actually loved for it)
4. Not letting the kids play with my iPad (SUCH a good decision but I completely understand why I did it at my old site). 
5. Taking things slow and not beating myself up (too much) over things or freaking out if I'm not doing enough soon enough.
6. Truly soaking in the small beauties around me (and there's a TON). 
7. Making time to compartir more and not get caught up in work or in my house.

Things I'm doing (unintentionally) differently and not loving:
1. Having a hard time allowing myself to be happy here.
2. Putting up a wall with my kiddos and not letting them into my heart so easily.
3. Not letting KM59 go.

But it's been less than a week (but feels like so much longer with how comfortable I am with these people).  I'm going to work on those things and keep up with the top list.

No comments:

Post a Comment