Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Photo Sequence

28 de enero 2014. Okay so a quick and choppy photo sequence recap because I've either been out of internet, too tired to post, or didn't feel there was enough interesting stuff to post :P

Coffee:


Crab:


Baseball game:


Bolas on the back of pickup trucks.

Pipe still being perfect. Was a bit worried about the way he is so protective. Like, will I be able to do anything on my own? Then is allowing me to go to Loma de Cabrera and for once I want him to go with cuz I'm not sure exactly how transportation works yet and he doesn't offer. Then, the night before, he tells me he will go with me! And I didn't say a word! Ugh. So happy. And he even says after the first time, then I'm good to go on my own. But he figures he will help me out once ;). He also found out I don't have bed sheets and ended up secretly buying me one in Loma...

Then there's that moment when you HAVE to agree that you'll "think about him before you fall asleep" in order to get the drunk guy to leave your house... Gross. Especially since he's "married" to the daughter of my neighbor and I don't want the wrong idea being sent out if he was seen in my house... Don't need that kind of chisme not even two weeks into my new site.

School is on strike so only two hours of class per tanda this week...hopefully just this week.

Vara de Vaca trip:


Lemonade on steroids.


Cool, Colorful Critters:


And my new sunglasses-stealing-best friends (who should totally start a band with this cover photo):


The End.






No comments:

Post a Comment