Monday, June 10, 2013

Alcohol For The Mosquito Bites


June 2, 2013. Not feelin so hot so I think I'll just put pictures of the farm here. We went again so I could bring my camera and take pictures. Lili also recorded a pretty funny video. I wish I could post it but it's so long lol. I didn't go abajo like I said I needed to but I did visit for a bit with a family by the farm. My mosquito bites were yet again the topic of conversation and she put something called "Alcohol" on it from a spray bottle. Not sure what it was exactly lol. They said I could come back anytime to pass the hours :). See below and Buenas noches!
View of the mountains.

My girls Lola and Lili

Coco

Sugar cane-Which is delicious by the way.

A view of the farm with the huge house that is now 5 years in the making and isn't finished lol

No comments:

Post a Comment