Thursday, May 2, 2013

¡Too Much Fun!

April 27, 2013. ¡Mira below! We finished the flag today! Ugh I think it turned out great! We started at 9 and went until 1:30pm but we got it done! Haha and I touched up the letters as best I could before I couldn't see straight again lol. I got home and my host mom had my lunch waiting for me. I showed her, Jerson, and Noemi the pictures (since it's their school!) and they loved it! Lisanne and James should be finishing the Valores tomorrow so I'll get the last pictures up then!
I ate, showered, told the kiddos I couldn't play cuz I needed to rest. Lame, I know but I was so beat from being in the sun for hours at a time three days in a row haha. But so incredibly worth it.
I literally did nothing until the party at 7:30 which was a surprise for Dallas' birthday! And it worked! She was fooled, we drank chocolate milk, we danced, and ate cake. Then some of us wanted to go dancing in town. I went home and checked with my Doña and she said she would leave the key out for me! So we went "downtown" which was literally just like going out at home, honestly. There were so many people and there were lots of different places to go and dance. We were downstairs at one place first and then we went upstairs which was just like a club. So awesome. Eventually I'll learn to dance well here but for now, it was just fun :D Too much fun. We only have one more chance to drink chocolate milk and dance after swear-in so I'm glad we took advantage of it now. Cuz once I get to my site, I won't be able to get away with maybe being a little irresponsible :).
And I'm writing this now the next morning since I got home at 2am and it's now 9:45am on Sunday. Oops! But my Doña's house is officially overrun with family members and I have yet to emerge from my room... Oh boy. Entonces, Good morning!











1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! All the paintings look fantastic!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete